IT4LA Delivers Networking Services to small and medium sized business so that they can achieve peak efficiency and connectivity through Mobility. Mobility allows employees to increase their own productivity and efficiency, and has significant organizational impact through improvement in customer service, collaboration and employee satisfaction. Organizations that enable employee mobility have reported significant increases in employee productivity.
Networking is the linking of computers and the people who use them so that information, ideas and assets can be shared from anywhere, and at any time. This is an essential piece of what it means to have a mobile workforce. With the collaboration of team members and clients, the set of concepts, documents and deliverables they are working on evolves constantly. Being at the right place, in the right moment, with the most current information makes your team best prepared to meet the demands of clients and the challenge of competition.
IT4LA Network services will support you in securing, managing and sharing your business tools, and making sure that the data and people that drive your business will be available to you, and to each other. IT4LA does this by first understanding your business, then determining your needs, and lastly delivering the industry’s highest quality and most secure networking solutions
IT4LA provides Wireless Services to small and medium sized businesses. There are many advantages to employing wireless services, and they are not just the obvious, though important,set of capturing the opportunities and minimizing risk. To begin, a company-wide approach to mobility makes wireless integration significantly simpler than it could be. This approach means that employees who have used their own mobile devices should be able to continue using them. A BYOD (bring your own device) solution includes unified access using tools like firewalls and Cisco AnyConnect.
Next, understanding that mobility means that employees are working from literally anywhere means that they must have access to more than just email, calendar and basic administrative tools. They need a powerful and flexible network which can provide a broad set of applications and tools so that employees can deliver for each other and for their clients. This means that there is no more waiting for content, no more telling the client ‘I will get back to you with that,’ and that all the relevant white papers, research and marketing collateral available to employees, all the time.
Network Installation & Design
Our Los Angeles computer support and IT consulting team can help you with all aspects of your network installation or deployment. This includes everything from design and configuration to hardware recommendations, purchasing, and network installation service. Whether this is a new network installation or a new deployment in an existing network, we work with you to develop the most appropriate network architecture to meet your current and future needs.
IT4LA provides computer support services specifically geared to the needs of new and re-launched businesses – from a home office or small business computer network to a medium-sized corporate headquarters. Our computer consultants handle every aspect of launching your new venture and keeping it up and running – no matter how large or small. We’re the Los Angeles computer networking experts.
Typical Installation Consulting Services Include:
- Assessment and design – including VOIP and IP surveillance
- Cabling and wireless installation
- Secure high-performance network implementation
- Hardware and software installation
- Internet provider installation
- Domain registration and email configuration
Every network system consists of two essential pieces of equipment: network switches and network routers. Together they create an inherently intelligent, integrated network that adapts to current and future business needs:
- Provide secure, unconstrained connectivity between employees, customers, and information
- Deliver quality real-time applications, such as voice and video, on a converged network platform
- Help to ensure access to information and resources from anywhere
- Automate a manageable and self-defending network
- Reduce operating expenses
- Enable green business, IT, and networking practices
Network Audit & Assessment
Our network and IT consultants provide network assessments, audits, performance baselines, and full technical documentation for your current network infrastructure or new network setup. IT4LA can furnish these services as standalone information or by providing assistance during redesign, new implementations, maintenance, or as part of future troubleshooting and administration services.
Using the Network Design to Achieve Sustainability Goals
Rising energy costs, environmental concerns, government and industry directives, and heightened public scrutiny are all forcing “green” issues and practices to the forefront of business and IT plans. As a resource that touches everything, the network is ideally suited to bolster your efforts in these areas and to provide much-needed relief from increasing environmental pressures.
By using the correct equipment, IT directors can position their networks to have a positive, broad-based impact on four primary fronts: power efficiency, continuous innovation, operational efficiency, and extended service life. IT4LA’s network systems solutions offer a range of benefits that can help your business to meet its objectives, address bottom-line profitability, and meet your environmental goals:
- Control energy costs and consumption
- Meet regulatory requirements and business directives
- Improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of IT
- Drive “green” business practices, such as remote collaboration and telecommuting
- Optimize resource utilization and minimize e-waste
Network Maintenanace & Support
Our network consulting team can provide the type of network support services that best fit your needs. This includes everything from full network management to regularly scheduled maintenance, on-call network support, onsite computer service, and emergency troubleshooting. Successful business operations rely on the proper implementation and maintenance of servers and desktop workstations. Instead of becoming a time-consuming obstacle that hinders functionality, your computer systems and network should facilitate and enhance your business operations.
Computer Network Support and Systems Consulting Services:
- Installation and deployment. Our computer support team can handle all aspects of your server and desktop deployments – including purchasing, installation, and configuration of all hardware and applications.
- Maintenance and support. IT4LA is a full-service IT consulting firm. We provide server, desktop, and application support for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux platforms . Everything from full management to recurring support, on-call support, computer repair services, computer network repair, and emergency troubleshooting is available to meet your needs.
- Security and backup solutions . IT4LA views backup and computer network security as an integral part of the health of your business operations. Consequently, we offer security and backup solutions in conjunction with other provided IT services. These include security analysis and implementation for the server, desktop, and network in either one-time assessments or part of your ongoing security management. Our consultants also help you to implement proper backup and recovery solutions and procedures to best safeguard your data resources.
Our computer consultants are highly experienced in providing services across a variety of different industry environments and leverage this experience to give you the best possible support.
IT4LA’s security and network consultants provide security assessments and vulnerability testing services that are coupled with recommendations and remediation. We analyze all aspects of your network environment to safeguard your resources and network functionality.
For a security system to be successful, it must protect against both internal and external network attacks. At the same time, it must ensure the privacy of all communications – any place and any time. Those are the touchstones of an appropriate security solution – one that incorporates both network security services and computer security services. IT4LA will help you to reduce liability resulting from compliance requirements and will take into account your company’s culture and method of operation. In addition, IT4LA works closely with Cisco security solutions to deliver a fast return on investment (ROI) – always using existing hardware and software whenever possible.
The Secure Borderless Network: Enhance Security, Efficiency, and Flexibility
The traditional network perimeter is shifting as new business practices emerge. A secure borderless network promotes workforce-enabling technologies while protecting company data, resources, and staff. Technologies such as collaboration, cloud computing, and web applications promote productivity for an increasingly distributed workforce. You need to employ these technologies and to protect your company. At the same time, you there is a need to enable the freedom and flexibility that your employees have come to expect. A secure borderless network will accomplish this task:
- Flexible. It helps to protect mobile employees, extends office-caliber services, and pushes security services closer to the user.
- Integrated. IT4LA’s complete solution uses the network to bring greater intelligence and control with features such as identity-aware security and services.
- Proactive. A secure borderless network provides information and analysis on emerging and global threats to the right people, devices, and locations. You can build a highly secure yet transparent, flexible, and integrated network infrastructure while achieving better efficiency and a lower total cost of ownership.
IT4LA’s network consultants help to design and deploy Internet and wide-area network (WAN) connectivity. Because our completed solutions include secure remote access implementation and dedicated office connections across large geographical areas, they empower business mobility. As a result, employees, partners, and customers can conduct business anywhere, anytime, and from any device. Furthermore, these solutions unify the mobility network, enable you to secure and manage mobile devices, and create an open ecosystem for mobility applications.
A Consistent Mobility Experience
IT4LA engineers’ wireless mobility solutions create continuous connections among people, core information, business applications, and critical assets – regardless of their location. You can even implement mobility solutions across disparate networks. As a result, the barriers between personal, private, and public networks disappear – delivering a consistent mobility experience. Consequently, these solutions deliver three key organizational capabilities:
- Insight. Employees make accurate decisions based on timely, context-sensitive information. This makes it easier to interact with partners, meet revenue goals, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration. Employees reach people – not devices – for faster communication and decision making.
- Awareness. Employees gain access to centralized information about the location and status of critical assets and people. As a result, they can complete their work and meet customer commitments while reducing both search and procurement costs.