IT4LA’s security and network consultants provide security assessments and vulnerability testing services that are coupled with recommendations and remediation. We analyze all aspects of your network environment to safeguard your resources and network functionality.
Attackers are relying on rapid innovation to compromise users and systems, and dodge security defenses. Cisco researchers reveal how new evasion techniques, based on agility, speed, adaptation, and even destruction, are on the rise. Understand the latest threat intelligence and recommendations for moving to more integrated threat defenses.
For a security system to be successful, it must protect against both internal and external network attacks. At the same time, it must ensure the privacy of all communications – any place and any time. Those are the touchstones of an appropriate security solution – one that incorporates both network security services and computer security services. IT4LA will help you to reduce liability resulting from compliance requirements and will take into account your company’s culture and method of operation. In addition, IT4LA works closely with Cisco security solutions to deliver a fast return on investment (ROI) – always using existing hardware and software whenever possible.
The Secure Network: Enhance Security, Efficiency, and Flexibility
The traditional network perimeter is shifting as new business practices emerge. A secure borderless network promotes workforce-enabling technologies while protecting company data, resources, and staff. Technologies such as collaboration, cloud computing, and web applications promote productivity for an increasingly distributed workforce. You need to employ these technologies and to protect your company. At the same time, you there is a need to enable the freedom and flexibility that your employees have come to expect. A secure borderless network will accomplish this task:
- Flexible. It helps to protect mobile employees, extends office-caliber services, and pushes security services closer to the user.
- Integrated. IT4LA’s complete solution uses the network to bring greater intelligence and control with features such as identity-aware security and services.
Proactive. A secure borderless network provides information and analysis on emerging and global threats to the right people, devices, and locations. You can build a highly secure yet transparent, flexible, and integrated network infrastructure while achieving better efficiency and a lower total cost of ownership.
Actual 2015 Facts
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GLBA, FERPA and others require strict compliance in protecting data.
- Most states have additional security law provisions
- Racks are vulnerable to Physical Network Layer attacks; opening the door for enormous losses and law suits
- Hosted & cloud facilities now account for 17% of data center space (451 Group) but 30% of all cyber attacks (Ponemon Institute.)
- This means that your data is 76% more likely to be attacked in a remotely hosted facility.
- There are more servers in small server rooms than there are in data centers The largest theft of university data records occurred in the universities data closets.
- The largest HIPAA fine occurred from a break-in of a data closet and theft of hard drives
- 46% of all data theft already takes place OUTSIDE of the data center
- 3 Keys to Physical Layer Protection are all vulnerable including:
- Perimeter Access Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Air System SNMP is easily compromised, leading to a takeover of any networked UPS
- Card access systems are vulnerable to spoofing and takeover
- Dr. Patrick Traynor- “SNMPv3 fails to provide its advertised security guarantees…These vulnerabilities are implementation agnostic and demonstrate a fundamental flaw in the current protocol…An adversary could use a single request to shutdown multiple UPS’s
These services are designed to manage the whole vulnerability management cycle across all your assets including network, infrastructure and web applications. We can present a complete and accurate picture of the security posture of your infrastructure, delivered to meet the requirements of your entire staff including executives, compliance auditors, network/system administrators and security engineers.
Comprehensive Vulnerability Management
This service was specially designed to manage the whole vulnerability management cycle across all your assets including network, infrastructure and web applications.
Network Vulnerability Assessment
Network / Infrastructure vulnerability assessment services go beyond simple automated tools and include manual verification and the eyes of a real penetration testing team. This service looks for vulnerabilities at your network / infrastructure assets.
Web Application Vulnerability Assessment
Web Application vulnerability assessment services go beyond simple automated tools and includes manual verification and the eyes of a real penetration testing team. This service looks for vulnerabilities at your web applications.
Cloud Vulnerability Assessment
By proactively testing your Amazon AWS instances against real-world threats, our service helps you confidently confirm whether your cloud deployments are secure.
Web Application Secure SDLC
During this service our engineers will conduct vulnerability assessments and attacks in every SLDC stage in order to determine how data can be stolen and/or your infrastructure can be taken offline.
Penetration Testing services simulate an attacker seeking access to sensitive assets by exploiting security weaknesses existing across multiple systems. This service not only identifies individual vulnerabilities but also reveals how networks designed to support normal business operations can provide attackers with pathways to backend systems and data.
Network Penetration Test
Penetration testing or sometimes known as “Ethical Hacking” is a security testing service that focuses on locating flaws in your networks, infrastructure and overall architecture. Tests involve active exploitation of vulnerabilities.
Web Application Penetration Test
More than 70% of all attacks are aimed at the Application layer. This service examines your web applications in relation to coding and implementation flaws through to other issues such as SQL injection and cross-site-scripting, involving active exploitation of vulnerabilities.
SAP Penetration Testing
The SAP Penetration Testing service simulates the process performed by malicious hackers, in their attempt to access your SAP business platform to perform criminal activities like espionage, sabotage and fraud. These individuals can be malicious insiders or external intruders.
DoS and DDoS Testing
Whether you need to conduct distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) or cyber warfare, Red Team exercises or performs extreme-scale load and performance testing on your website or SOA services, our Distributed Testing Service can generate all the network traffic you can cope with.
Identify potential security holes from an insider intrusion based on unauthorized employee access to confidential information. Leverage a number of techniques to identify employee-related vulnerabilities and arm your security teams with empirical data to improve your security posture.
Social Engineering includes Online, Phone and impersonation and generally describes the process of exploiting the weakest link in security – the human – in order to gain access to confidential information.
Cloud Security Testing
This service helps validate when your cloud deployment is secure providing you actionable remediation information in case it’s not. The service conducts proactive, real-world security tests using the same techniques employed by attackers seeking to breach your AWS cloud-based systems and applications.